21 Best Merry Christmas Quotes 2021- Capture Warmth and Spread Love
Christmas automatically brings so much joy and peace in the air. Sending warm hugs to our family and friends is what we all need.
Apart from doing crazy shopping for your close ones, sharing some heartful words would also means a lot.
Let’s add a bit of spice to the flavourful Christmas. What about some Merry Christmas quotes?
You can share them with your friends or keep them written in your journal or even hang them
on the wall. But great words bring a lot of happiness and gratefulness.
We have collected some 21 greatest Merry Christmas quotes that will bring a cute little smile
on your face.
21 Best Christmas Quotes:
1. “Christmas, the season of perpetual hope.” (Movie- Home Alone)
2. “Maybe Christmas he thought doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps
means a little bit more.” (Movie- How the Grinch Stole Christmas)
3. “Christmas isn’t just a day, it’s a frame of mind.” (Movie- Miracle on 34th Street).
4. “The best way to speed Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” (Movie- Elf)
5. “There’s nothing cosier than a Christmas tree all lit up.” (Jenny Han)
6. “My favourite color is Christmas lights.”
7. “Tis’ the season to be jolly.”
8. “Joy to the world, a savior is born.”
9. “Kindness is like snow. It beautifies everything it covers.” (Khalil Gibran)
10. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” (W.T Ellis)
11. “It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters but who’s around it.” (Charlie
Brown, A Charlie Brown Christmas)
12. “Sparkle and Shine, it’s Christmas time.”
13. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” (Charles Dickens)
14. “Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas.”
15. “At Christmas, all roads lead home.” (Marjorie Holmes)
16. “Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.” (Edna Ferber)
17. “The beauty of Christmas is not in the presents but in His presence.” (Mathew 1:23)
18. “A hug is the perfect Christmas gift. One size fits all and its return is wonderfully
19. “We are like a snowflake, all different in our own beautiful way.”
20. “The best Christmas gift is to realise how much you already have.”
21. “Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it- you feel it, you know it, you believe it.”
(Kevin Alan Milne, The Paper Bag Christmas)